Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Tee Higgins…. Steelers have Interest
(04-17-2024, 11:05 PM)Bengalbug Wrote: Well, from everything I can find, AJ green never had a documented speed over 20.5 MPH.  I know this shocks you, but Tee Higgins and AJ green are similar speed, especially deep.

Where did I ever say that Tee is as fast as Jamar?  I know this.  I’ve never put tee in top 12.  In fact the only people who keep wanting to compare Higgins to Chase/jefferson is folks like you.  

We will pay Chase, that’s not a question,  the question is, has been and always will be, does trading tee Higgins help/hurt  the bengals in the short term and long term.

I was in the trade tee camp at the start of free agency.  I figured you might be able to backfill the production with a vet WR and/or the bengals could potentially go after a game Wrecker at another position to get positional strength.  With FA all but dried up, tee Higgins as a bengal, provides the best chance of the bengals getting back to the Super Bowl.   I also feel like if you trade tee Higgins, you are getting Pennie’s on the dollar.

Disagree on Tee and AJ's speed being similar. AJ was way faster with his short and deep speed. AJ pulled away from Corners back in the day
and played faster in pads. There are plenty of highlights proving this. This is what we are doing, comparing Tee to #1 WR's, AJ and Ja'Marr are
#1 WR's, if you don't want to compare him to them it is very telling.

Tee wants to be paid like a #1 and you guys are saying he is a #1 and then you backtrack when he is compared to true #1's lol
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Tee Higgins…. Steelers have Interest - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 04-18-2024, 01:21 PM