Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
On Trading Higgins for Draft Picks
(04-18-2024, 01:29 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Yes, some are acting like Tee will stay healthy this year and break out like he is some freak athlete or something.

Tee is young, but he isn't going to get faster with his short area quickness and he is most likely going to be banged up again.

Thomas Jr could very well come in and be more productive than Tee for all we know.

Not hard for a #2 to beat 650 yards and 5 TD's, what Tee had last year in a contract year.

We certainly can and if we trade Tee for an early 2nd round pick we could get a very good WR and a RT early.

The teams I see that would benefit from trading for Higgins AND have the money to resign him would be NE, Wash, AZ, & GB. While the Cardinals can just grab a guy as well and not spend the money, they have a ton of holes. So, a Higgins trade if they don't love what falls to them (Bengals taking a WR in the 1st would contribute to that, BTW).

AZ is also in a trash division and may value a vet who can play right away.

I just cannot get over the fact that the Bengals have the cap money to resign Tee. EASILY. And, yet, they have not. Why? I have my theory. ?
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
On Trading Higgins for Draft Picks - kevin - 04-16-2024, 04:48 AM
RE: On Trading Higgins for Draft Picks - PDub80 - 04-18-2024, 01:46 PM