Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Tee Higgins…. Steelers have Interest
(04-18-2024, 02:04 PM)Bengalbug Wrote: Define number 1 for me.  There are elite players at every position, call it a handful. Then there are a group of players that are high end footballl players but not elite. Comparing Tee Higgins to Jamar Chase would be like saying Trey Hendrickson stinks because he isn’t myles garret.

The whole point is tee Higgins gives the bengals a better chance to win in 2024 over a rookie.  

I’ve never said number one, BTW, I have maintained top 20… and he is not in the top 12.

As far as AJ and tees speed, I guess we will just believe what you want, although the documented facts say otherwise. I don’t really care, the whole point here was that tee does have the speed necessary to be a multi level threat, he has proven it before and he might just be as fast or faster than maybe the best bengals WR all time.

The best WR on your team is a #1, pretty simple. That is Chase on this team, I do agree Tee probably gives us a better chance to win 
this year if he is healthy. But if we can get another pick to help the team in a trade it might help the team even more.

As Whatever said, AJ ran a 4.48 forty and Tee ran a 4.59 forty, much slower and this is just short speed. If you don't remember AJ going
deep he was one of the best ever. He was a natural going deep down the sideline and had great feet for toe tapping.

(04-18-2024, 02:05 PM)Bengalbug Wrote: And Chase doesn’t score the TD tee does against the Vikings.  Different players, different strength.  That is the beauty of the two together, they compliment one another so well.

Maybe, Chase is insanely strong, he could of scored that TD too. But agree, they do complement each other very well.

(04-18-2024, 02:15 PM)Bengalbug Wrote: Nate, can you finish this for me, based one your assessment.  

“Tee Higgins is a top ____ receiver”.  

This is a general question, I’m not going to ask for a list or anything.  But top 15, 20, 25?  Is he top 50?  I’m just trying to get a sense of where you value him in relation to his peers.

Tee Higgins is a top 25 Receiver in the NFL. Definitely one of the top #2 WR's just below DeVonte Smith who just got paid and that 
is what I believe Tee should be paid, just below that extension. Sounds like he wants more than that though which is ridiculous.

(04-18-2024, 03:20 PM)J24 Wrote: We have 2 #1 Wrs; how is it this hard to comprehend? I would say the same things about the Eagles, Dolphins, Texans, and Rams.

I don't believe it with Tee, not yet. He needs to stay healthy and put up the 1,300 yards and 10+ TD's you mentioned in the other thread
before I believe he is a #1 WR.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Tee Higgins…. Steelers have Interest - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 04-18-2024, 03:50 PM