Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 2 Average
Is Biden's "Don't" foreign policy deterring terrorist groups and Iran?
(04-18-2024, 01:40 PM)Dill Wrote: At the time I wrote that post, the general staff was in favor of retalition.

Biden is telling him to "take the win" and leave it be.

And I've explained that Netanyahu's political interest is separate from the national interest. He is unpredictable.

When people deliberate policy, the venture options and discuss what the possible consequences of each might be.

"what ifs" are then SOP, to help get to the best policy.  

Recognizing danger during policy deliberation is not a "scare tactic"; that's how rational--as opposed to rash--policy is constructed.

Do you really think Netanyahu is so dumb that he will retaliate? They killed a high ranking official vs an 11 yr old getting hurt with a minor injury. That is a big win. Netanyahu knows the attack was all about "saving face" for Iran. Now he's just playing the game back and the media is "jumping to conclusions" trying to get some clickbait crap out there and people are swallowing it.

If I'm wrong and he does retaliate then he needs to know he's on his own going forward, which i think Biden made that clear already.  
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Is Biden's "Don't" foreign policy deterring terrorist groups and Iran? - Mike M (the other one) - 04-18-2024, 04:51 PM