Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Marjorie Taylor Greene Demands Space Lasers To Combat Migrants
(04-18-2024, 07:05 PM)NATI BENGALS Wrote: Not frothing at the mouth.

Just trying to explain to all the conservatives who jumped in to claim she was a nobody that they don’t know what they are talking about. And she is a part of our life now because of your party leader.

No one claimed she was a nobody.  She's a member of Congress, that automatically makes her "somebody."  What was said is that she doesn't represent the GOP anymore than the most extreme Dems represent the Democratic party.  And, yeah you are frothing at the mouth.  I like you but when it comes to Trump you become all sorts of unhinged.

(04-18-2024, 08:12 PM)Stewy Wrote: MTG is the most disgusting form of human being we have living today.  Those who support are the same.  She's is sacrificing governing and EVERYONE'S welfare for her own ambition.  I don't give a flying fuk, which party she is in.....she is an absolute embarrassment to this country and represents everything wrong with American politics.

Yup, she sucks.  I think the GOP is starting to tire of her as well.  I remember when I was young and there were Congressmen like Jessie Helms and Strom Thurman.  When they left office I recall thinking that we'd never see people like that in Congress again.  I could not have been more wrong, it just took some time.

Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Marjorie Taylor Greene Demands Space Lasers To Combat Migrants - Sociopathicsteelerfan - 04-18-2024, 08:19 PM