Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 2 Average
Is Biden's "Don't" foreign policy deterring terrorist groups and Iran?
(04-17-2024, 10:12 AM)Dill Wrote: The lesson I take from this is not that “trusting” the media is an option. But neither is distrusting all media and all government. That isn't really practical, and is a step into conspiracy theory. Citizens in a democracy should be vetting sources, understanding how info is collected from sources, comparing contrasting them.  That means more learning (and remembering) FP history and less "already knowing” in advance what Muslims and Muslim countries are like. It means being suspicious of ethnic stereotypes rather than making them the core of policy.

And that’s why I keep asking you for sources, specific sources. You claim a great deal of specific knowledge about Iran, which conflicts with US intel and the IAEA. Unless you are reporting directly from Iran yourself, your views have to come from some source (s) which you are “trusting” over the IAEA and our intel agencies. What lines are you “reading between,” as you say? I’m just curious because I think many people share your take on Iran and come to similar evaluations of Trump vs Biden policy.

I don't trust the left or right media 100%. Nor Iran or the US Gov. They all tell us what they want to tell us. And i trust extremists based on Religion even less.

Iran funds/supplies Hamas in their fight against Israel,  If Iran wanted peace so badly or any other nation for that matter, they'd find a way to get it. Yea yea, Muslims will tell you they feel bad for their brothers in P, it's only because they share a common enemy. The reality is Muslims are very intolerant to .... Other Muslims that don't worship the same way. 

This is why I reject your constant attacking of Israel dispossessing the P's as the reason for the war. 
Man always wants power, Iran's Islamist leadership is no different.  Nukes will give them that power. 

As far as the increase in centrifuges:
Might want to check this out:

June 6, 2018: Iran opens a new facility for centrifuge production, an act which does not violate the JCPOA. Reza Najafi, Iran’s ambassador to the IAEA, tells press June 6 that the decision to open the facility is the “preparatory works for a possible scenario” if the JCPOA fails and reiterated that Iran will not start “any activities contrary to the JCPOA” at this time.

July 18, 2018: Iran's head of the Atomic Energy Organization, Ali Akbar Salehi, announces that Iran built a new factory to produce rotors for up to 60 IR-6 centrifuges a day. Salehi says building the facility does not violate the JCPOA.

They already had plans to increase their centrifuges and the deal with Obama didn't change that, but TRUMP! 
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Is Biden's "Don't" foreign policy deterring terrorist groups and Iran? - Mike M (the other one) - 04-19-2024, 06:17 AM