Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Tee Higgins…. Steelers have Interest
(04-19-2024, 10:31 AM)Bengalbug Wrote: You’re the one who brought up the 40 for AJ green and Tee.  I was pointing out actual top game speed, which Has Tee as faster.  This conversation is going in circles.  

My takeaway is that Tee sucks, he can’t separate and he only excels when there is busted coverage.  

Got it.

He doesn't suck. I would put him as a top 25-30 WR depending on what you're valuing.

As far as top end speed, I don't know where that ranks in terms of WR trait hierarchy of importance.

I would put it below short area quickness, suddenness, explosivity. But Tee also has some killer traits that make up for not being top tier in those areas. It's all about what you value or, more importantly, what the Nengals value in the sense of how their offense works.

Everyone, for the most part, has a valid point in criticizing or complimenting Tee as a player. He has been a GREAT player and teammate. He has stepped up big time in big games.

I would be thrilled for Tee to remain a Bengal as long is it makes sense for the team. I would be thrilled if they retooled in a different direction as long as they didn't get worse (in the long term) in the aggregate production. Meaning: Can other players make up for or do the things Tee does while a rookie WR grows into the position.

These discussions are what makes things interesting.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Tee Higgins…. Steelers have Interest - PDub80 - 04-19-2024, 12:29 PM