Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
4-3 Mock: Reload the Big Eaters
(04-19-2024, 04:56 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Love this Mock Sunset. We might never be staring at an OL of Mims upside again and I agree with your bump that Trent Brown allows us to 
Draft Mims instead of Latham who some say is more pro ready with his experience. Mims and his balance with his size and athleticism is really
rare. Legette is one of my favorite WR's in the 2nd round, could immediately replace Boyd.

Of course you know McKinnley Jackson is my 2nd favorite NT in this draft besides Byron Murphy. Stover is one of my favorite TE's for us, I think
we will draft Maason Smith, this seems a little late for him though, I expect him to be take in the 3rd round at the latest with his versatility.

Well done Sunset, very nice Mock. Wink

Agreed, Latham may have a higher floor at this moment, but I see Mims as having the higher ceiling. Giving him time to develop will likely raise his floor and reduce the chances of failure.  Yeah, I felt the need to double dip on DT because this is the final year of BJ Hill contract and Sheldon Rankins is only on a two year deal. Same with TE, Stover will be the traditional TE and Reiman will be the developmental guy. I think that the "steal" of this draft would be Isaiah Adams, he can likely be a 10-12 year player at Guard and can fill at T in an emergency.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: 4-3 Mock: Reload the Big Eaters - SunsetBengal - 04-19-2024, 05:11 PM