Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 2 Average
Is Biden's "Don't" foreign policy deterring terrorist groups and Iran?
(04-19-2024, 04:06 PM)Mike M (the other one) Wrote: Iran funds Hamas, if they wanted Hamas to make peace, they could have simply told Hamas to get to the table, or cut the funding and have been "peace out you on your own brothers".  Not that hard to understand, at least I didn't think it was...

What comes their way, they are partially responsible for. OFC I don't want a war to erupt, but until Hamas is gone and Iran stops playing it's proxy games with its neighboring countries, then there's going to be issues there.

Iran doesn't want to "make peace" while Israel holds 5 million Muslims under military occupation. 

No peace in the ME until the Palestinian question is resolved. Not that hard to understand.

Until Israel takes peace proposals seriously, there will always be some iteration of Hamas with support from Iran.

Why not blame the aggressor for a change, rather than the victims.

(04-19-2024, 04:06 PM)Mike M (the other one) Wrote: Iran was testing ballistic missiles which was a VOILATION of Obama's deal. Trump warned them to stop more than once. They didn't, so Trump pulled out of the deal and put sanctions back in place. 

I already in another thread posted how Iran only offered up inspections to one of their sites because they got wind that US intelligence discovered it. With that said, it's pretty easy to draw the conclusions that if we didn't know about it, they weren't gonna offer it up for inspections and keep it going on the down low and keep on doing what they were doing.

And Yes PS Trump withdrew from the deal and immediately they started making the parts needed for centrifuges?? They were being sneaks and found a way to skirt Obama's deal and were prepared t do what they wanted.

I think your time line is a bit confused here. Iran was in compliance with the deal when Trump broke it.
I don't think you have provided a link showing that Iran missile tests violated that deal.

You are referring either to tests not covered in the deal or tests which violated a UN resolution.

Iran had no choice about which sites it could "offer up" to inspection while it was bound to the deal.

You are trying hard to find ways to get around the factual record. Iran was holding to the deal.
Iran gave up 600 kilos of enriched plutonium. Why would they destroy two thirds of their centrifuges
and then build a factory to "secretly" break the deal?

It's crazy to keep claiming they are just "sneaks" period, so we can break any deal with them.

Trump broke it, and our credibility.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Is Biden's "Don't" foreign policy deterring terrorist groups and Iran? - Dill - 04-20-2024, 10:16 AM