Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Stewy - MDD - Only Mock
Hi all - I only do one and I am not that draftnick that 99% of you are.  I listen to what others think of prospects throughout the year and then read draft profiles from NFL.com.  This draft is dominated by production.  I like 3-4 year starters, producers, etc.  i don't like projects except in the last few rounds.

One last thing.  MDD was behaving strangely, I could restart but get the same results every time.  The only way I could get the randomizer to reset was to reload the page.  So I reloaded the page until the top of the draft made sense to me.  meaning WIlliams first, lost of QBs and WR at the top etc.  I had one sequence where when I restarted it had McCarthy going #1 10x in a row, until I reloaded the page.  So the draft below represents the consensus "Top of the Draft Makes Sense" starting point.

Anyway, here we go.

Some thoughts.
#1 - Exciting CB - top talent, great production, huge potential
#2 - Slid down the board, great production, value pick, nice height and speed and finds the end zone
#3 - Cooper - very good value here, lots and starts, production, etc. Impressive
#4 - Blake F. - board favorite - didn't look up stats, fills need, value
#5 - M. Jackson DT - another board favorite, fills need, value
#6-#11 - Edge, TE, DL, RB, IOL, TE - Combinations of value, need, production, multi-year starters, etc.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
Stewy - MDD - Only Mock - Stewy - 04-20-2024, 03:46 PM
RE: Stewy - MDD - Only Mock - sandwedge - 04-20-2024, 11:33 PM
RE: Stewy - MDD - Only Mock - Stewy - 04-21-2024, 11:44 AM