Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rugby mocking the draft
I would like this even if the OT or die fans won't, I understand and Beebe CAN play RT as you say Rugby. Got my boy Byron Murphy
to really up our physicality on the DL to really stop the run and help rush the passer. Beebe would be an instant upgrade over Volson
no question, Volson actually has played RT as well so he could be an option there too if TB goes down.

Really like Khyree Jackson with his size and physicality, needs to learn to not be so grabby at the NFL level as he will get called for a
lot of PI's if he doesn't clean up this part of his game. Pran Granger is another more than solid OL pick and really helps the interior.

Ben Sinnott is my 2nd favorite TE in this Draft, love everything about him on top of his versatility. Perfect Bengal pick. Really like
Sweat in the 5th round and that is where I expect him to go after his DWI. Cornelius Johnson is a very good pick this late, I think
Troy Walters our WR coach can fix his technique issues.

Thanks for the info on Isaiah Davis, I saw him run in one game as he was pretty local for me and he had like 150 yards and a couple
TD's. I love RB's with good vision that know how to be patient and let their blocking set up before hitting holes. Davis is this type of
Back, he is great at breaking tackles where we really need to improve at RB. Zack Moss and Davis would do this.

Good job Rugby, I like it. Smirk
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Rugby mocking the draft - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 04-20-2024, 05:47 PM