Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Marjorie Taylor Greene Demands Space Lasers To Combat Migrants
(04-21-2024, 01:03 PM)Mike M (the other one) Wrote: I thought the left was full of intellectuals? 
It's not hard to understand she's referring to the killer.

But she's still the loudest but not brightest R i've ever met.

TBF, MTG never stroked off her date in public while blowing vape smoke in a pregnant woman's face...and then denied it when it was ll on video.

So naturally...

https://www.newsweek.com/lauren-boebert-gets-support-becoming-house-speaker-1892294

Quote:Lauren Boebert Gets Support for Becoming House Speaker

Published Apr 19, 2024 at 12:44 PM EDTUpdated Apr 21, 2024 at 7:44 AM EDT

CLOSE X
Advertisement -1:-2

By Andrew Stanton
Weekend Staff Writer
FOLLOW

[/url]
Representative [url=https://www.newsweek.com/topic/matt-gaetz]Matt Gaetz
 floated the prospect on Thursday that Representative Lauren Boebert could be better suited to serve as House speaker than current Speaker Mike Johnson who continues facing outrage from conservatives over his support for Ukraine aid.

Johnson, a Louisiana Republican, is facing mounting criticism from House conservatives as he pushed forward on a bill to provide supplemental aid to Ukraine, which continues defending its easternmost territories against Russia who invaded the country two years ago. Conservatives have said those funds should instead be spent to secure the U.S.-Mexico border rather than on American allies.

Representative Marjorie Taylor Greene, a Georgia Republican, last month introduced a motion to vacate against Johnson, but it was unprivileged, meaning it did not automatically compel a vote. Greene has continued to warn Johnson against passing Ukraine aid, with Representative Thomas Massie, a Kentucky Republican, cosponsoring the motion this week.

Gaetz, a Florida Republican, has become increasingly critical of Johnson in recent days, but has not gone as far as to support the motion to vacate. Still, he told reporters on Thursday that he believes at least one member of Congress could make a better leader than Johnson, according to the Washington Examiner.

"I don't know. Ms. Boebert could do better," he said when asked by reporters who may be able to do a better job than Johnson. Boebert, a Colorado Republican, has notably not expressed interest in becoming speaker, and neither Boebert nor Gaetz have called for Johnson's removal.

Newsweek reached out to Johnson and Boebert's offices for comment via email.

The gop is literally ran by the worst of their party in the House and at the RNC level.

I don't think there is anything comparable on the Democrat's side to that.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Marjorie Taylor Greene Demands Space Lasers To Combat Migrants - GMDino - 04-21-2024, 01:57 PM