Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
2025 NFL allowing a 3rd helmet option
(04-22-2024, 06:57 AM)IcoHolic Wrote: I'm for it, but only if the Bengals do a throwback and not some modern oddity. I'm not a big fan of what Detroit has done with their black logo helmet. It reminds of all the "modernisation" of logos and uniforms across the big 4 in the 90s, the NBA and NHL had some awful things come about. (What they did to my Blue Jays was also horrid).

I definitely don't want to see an inverted black and orange striped helmet.

But "Bengals" or the original football cat... I wouldn't mind seeing some mock-ups.

I get the modernization argument but I love those Lions helmets/uni's. As long as we don't go the way of the NBA/MLB where they have 
sponsors on the uniforms and you cannot tell who the team is I am fine with new changes as long as they look cool. Keep the colors of the
teams the same for heck sure.

(04-22-2024, 11:50 AM)Sled21 Wrote: You guys are evidently totally missing the fact that Paul Brown moved a couple of hundred miles up the road and took their uniforms with him. It was a giant FU to the Browns organization, which is named after him. 

Props to Paul, but...

Doesn't mean they look good. The striped helmets look fantastic and are the best in the world. The Browns helmets and uni's are the most
plain and ugly uniforms in the world IMO.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: 2025 NFL allowing a 3rd helmet option - IcoHolic - 04-22-2024, 06:57 AM
RE: 2025 NFL allowing a 3rd helmet option - IcoHolic - 04-22-2024, 07:52 AM
RE: 2025 NFL allowing a 3rd helmet option - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 04-22-2024, 03:33 PM