Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Marjorie Taylor Greene Demands Space Lasers To Combat Migrants
(04-22-2024, 01:03 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: That's rather in the eye of the beholder, no?  I would say it is looney to engage in chants used to promote genocide.  I would also say it's looney for a member of Congress not to condemn "Death to America" chants.  You, for one, do not.  Is it as looney as MTG?  Again, a matter of opinion.

Since we're all here to ensure things are of interest to you I appreciate you informing us.

Well, they are different people and all.  Again, a matter of opinion.

That's one way to put it.  Another would be to point out that you're trying to overemphasize her role.  Again, a matter of opinion.

So "loony" then. like Jewish lasers.  False equivalence. 
I don't mind condemning "Death to America" chants. But one time should be enough.

And "beholders" eyeing factual evidence and concerned with logical consistency
will certainly have a different "opinion" than people who shy from such accountability
because they want to keep everything "a matter of opinion."  

Breaking down judgment and dispensing with standards protects "opinions" from reality testing.
Some can live comfortably with persistent error by convincing themselves it's all really "opinion."
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Marjorie Taylor Greene Demands Space Lasers To Combat Migrants - Dill - 04-22-2024, 06:32 PM