Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2 stats for why 2024 is huge for the Bengals
(04-22-2024, 08:23 PM)depthchart Wrote: Never claimed that Schottenheimer would have won a Super Bowl if given more chances but was showing how there are likely many Coache

throughout History that may have lost chances to Coach beyond 5 years with the same QB due to Ownership impatience. 

I would think that the odds of Schottenheimer winning a Super Bowl with Rivers would have been small but he did show a 14 & 2 aptitude

and I am seeing that he currently ranks 9th All Time in Career wins. 

It looks like the Bengals have around a 7% chance of winning the next Super Bowl per Vegas odds.

Based on your beliefs; 

Shouldn't you encourage the Bengals to begin a preliminary (behind the scenes) Head Coaching search now for the 2025 season ?

After all, the Bengals may get to a Super Bowl & lose leaving very little time to get a New Head Coach in before the 2025 Draft & Season.

Why would you say "If" regarding a shakeup ?   Wouldn't you Demand a shakeup since year 6 & beyond is cursed ?

If the 2024 Season ends without a Super Bowl win then I expect to see some Threads from you demanding Zac be Fired & enlightening 

the Bengals as to your reasons why he has to be Fired heading into year 6 with Burrow.

It's not that year 6 is cursed. It's that it's extremely hard to even get to a Super Bowl. When you do get there, you'd better win the damn thing, because you probably aren't going back. Those trends that are pointed out in the OP illustrate that. If Burrow stays healthy and if we improve in xyz, and this happens and that happens, we can get back a win a few of them... There are a lot of moving parts in those scenarios.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: 2 stats for why 2024 is huge for the Bengals - jason - 04-22-2024, 08:53 PM