Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2 stats for why 2024 is huge for the Bengals
(04-22-2024, 09:27 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: And again, he didn't win a single playoff game in his final 13 years. Just 3 years shy of Marvin's 16 year streak without a playoff win. It wasn't ownership incompetency or impatience to fire him.

- - - -

Why should I encourage the Bengals to commit tampering? 

You've seemingly decided to make some real weird jumps in logic that you feel should be applied to my thoughts and my beliefs. You're starting to feel like you're not actually interested in talking to me here and are drifting towards instead making imaginary stances for me and then arguing against the stances you invented for me. I'm not needed for that if you just want to point and counterpoint yourself, so have a good one.

And again, Bengals Ownership may show more patience with Zac than the Chargers showed when they Fired Marty after Marty went 14 and 2, 

thus giving Zac those extra chances he & Burrow may need to break that past 5 years together barrier.

*Since 2024 is Zac's last chance per your reasoning due to the insurmountable 5 years together Coach & QB barrier, let's turn our focus to

the upcoming Draft & hope that the right players get selected to help Zac & Burrow win it all in 2024.

Should Zac & Burrow not win it all during the 2024 season, I would like to see Zac come back for year 6 and maybe 7 with Burrow 

to hit the rock with the egg a few more times and the Bengals may just let him try it when other Organizations may not remain that patient.

Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: 2 stats for why 2024 is huge for the Bengals - depthchart - 04-23-2024, 11:04 AM