Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Marjorie Taylor Greene Demands Space Lasers To Combat Migrants
(04-23-2024, 09:41 AM)Mike M (the other one) Wrote: Now you know what MTG and Boebert's jobs are. Stay on Page 1, and the other political stuff is all page 3-4 fodder and doesn't get in the spotlight. It's a page straight out of Daddy Trumps' book. 

Now that we've cleared that up, Do you know who the Eff i am??? Tongue

It's not their jobs in the sense that I don't think they're there for that exact reason.  But they certainly do exactly what you describe.

(04-23-2024, 11:30 AM)GMDino Wrote: Honestly, for all I read and listen to about politics I hear much less about AOC than MTG and Boebert.  Those two only want to make noise and grift and they usually sound very dumb when they do.

But the "right" needs someone to compare so they focus on a younger woman that they can say is "stupid" or Tlaib who is foreign born and therefore anything she sys that is "out of line" gets amplified as "go back to where you came from".

That's not to suggest AOC doesn't say or do anything stupid or that Tlaib doesn't say things she should not.  That's to say those two aren't in the forefront of the party like the two repulbican ladies.

Dear lord, criticism of Tlaib has nothing to do with her being "foreign born."  Also, AOC isn't at the forefront of the party?  Biden and Sanders apparently think differently.

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/policy/energy-and-environment/2974595/biden-bernie-sanders-aoc-earth-day/

“You know, I learned a long time ago to listen to that lady,” Biden said, referencing Ocasio-Cortez, the author of the progressive climate wish list known as the Green New Deal. 

Yeah, definitely not at the forefront.  Oh, she also used the occasion to praise the antisemitic protests at Columbia.  So, maybe she's much more like MTG than we previously thought?

Again, it's hilarious that all the center and right leaning posters can agree on MTG and Boebert, but you left leaning guys just mitigate and excuse every Dem brought up.  Sounds like one side is engaged in more critical thought than the other here.

Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Marjorie Taylor Greene Demands Space Lasers To Combat Migrants - Sociopathicsteelerfan - 04-23-2024, 11:43 AM