Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
Biden says same thing Trump did on pro Hamas protesters
(04-24-2024, 09:05 AM)GMDino Wrote: No, because I'm not trying to "have a moment" or "win" or keep score.

Details are important.

I'm pointing out that your source of a "fact check" about what Trump said" wasn't talking about what you said it was.  It was talking about people defending Trump by saying he immediately denounced neo-nazi's in the same sentence.  He didn't.  And never denounced them himself...just said they "should be".

You used a bad source that said Trump did NOT denounce the nazi's until he was pressed into it rather that saying he denounced them immediately.

I used a source that directly quoted him.  Whether it was in regard to a meme, or the lie that you, and others, keep repeating about this particular comment, is irrelevant.  What he actually said is.  Again, you guys keep repeating debunked bullshit and then acting affronted when you get called out.  Stick to what Trump actually says, he gives you plenty of ammunition without your having to make things up.

Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Biden says same thing Trump did on pro Hamas protesters - Sociopathicsteelerfan - 04-24-2024, 11:47 AM