Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Okeana's Dream Draft Final Mock 2024
Rome Odunze is my favorite WR in this Draft, yes, even above MHJ so would love it if he somehow did fall all the way to us at 18 and
if he somehow did he would be BPA for sure. Love the Tee trade and landing Johnny Newton who I think could be a great 3-tech in the
NFL. With both Rome and Ladd we would have weapons in surplus and this more than should make up for the Tee and Boyd losses.

Really liking Rosengarten the closer we get to the Draft, Kiper has him as his best RT in this Draft which is wild with how many good
ones there are and going so early. Like the McCormick pick. McGlothern is a Corner I expect to be a Bengal if we don't get Sainristil.

Erick All is coming off a bad injury, this might be the only pick I don't really like, I think we can do better than this at TE in this Draft.

My only critique besides not drafting a RB. I like Steele though as an UDFA so that kind of makes up for it, well done Okeana. Cool
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Okeana's Dream Draft Final Mock 2024 - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 04-24-2024, 02:42 PM