Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dan Graziano - Bengals looking to trade UP in Rd 1
(04-24-2024, 04:12 PM)Bengalholic Wrote: Graziano mentioned Latham a possible target.

"The Bengals at No. 18 are also worth watching for a potential trade-up. They like Alabama offensive tackle JC Latham a lot and could stand to bolster the line, but they may need to move up to get someone in that tier. Otherwise, watch for Cincinnati to bolster the interior of its defensive line following the offseason departure of defensive tackle DJ Reader via free agency."

I would be fine with moving up for Latham. Outside of Alt, no tackle in this class is a better or safer match for the Bengals.

(04-24-2024, 04:22 PM)Nepa Wrote: I do think Lathan will be gone by 18, so if they have targeted him, they would probably need to move up. I can't see them moving up to get Murphy. I think he'd be great, but most mocks have him falling to the Bengals at 18. Unless they want Murphy and expect the Rams to jump in front of them. If Murphy and the top OTs are gone by 18, then I could see the Bengals concern to move up.

Moving up for Latham is dumb as there will be plenty of awesome players at 18, and he's almost always one of them in any mock.  If they're looking to move up only 2-3 spots to ensure Latham, then I might believe it, but if it's a big move to like 9-12, then it won't be Latham.  

My money is on one of the two CB's, Mitchell or Arnold.  The Bengals have no true CB1, with these two being the only true CB1s within a very thin CB class.  I prefer Mitchell due to his production, skills, personality and loyalty to Toledo.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Dan Graziano - Bengals looking to trade UP in Rd 1 - Stewy - 04-24-2024, 04:58 PM