Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
Biden suggest twice Uncle was eaten by cannibals in New Guinea
(04-24-2024, 04:44 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: Yes, she's unelectable in a general election.  But she's much more popular within the party.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/elections/2024/03/14/kamala-harris-not-popular-beyond-democrats-poll/72944269007/

The poll isn’t all doom and gloom for Harris, who is immensely popular among fellow Democrats.

Overall, 76% of voters who identified as Democrats approve of Harris' job performance which slightly trails the 84% of Democratic voters who approve of Biden's performance in office.

Harris gets her highest marks from Black voters, who at 51% approve of her job performance, compared to 33% of white voters and 39% of Hispanic voters, according to the USA TODAY/Suffolk University survey.

You think the Dems are going to alienate, and stoke voter apathy among the black population?  Risk them staying home and not voting at all?  I don't see any way they take that chance.  Not to mention the women who will be turned off, and single woman are the Dems largest voter block by far.

The way you put it it sounds like democrats are actually smart to stick with Biden, because the other options are Harris who we know can't win, or someone other than Harris with the enough voters staying home because they didn't hand the nomination to Harris, who can't win.

I think you just talked me into saying that if the goal is to keep Trump from taking over the USA, sticking with an 80+ year old, dementia-riddled Joe Biden is oddly the most logical choice.

[Image: db24390569-dark-brandon-2024-biden-harri...width=1500]

On a more serious note, I had to change my party affiliation in 2022 so I could vote in local stuff (PA is weird like that), which was done because my wife is a teacher and is as wrapped up in local school board insanity as I am in this national stuff SO I got to vote in my first ever primary at the tender age of 42.  It was pretty pointless, but I officially cast my first ever vote for Biden, in a sense.  I'm hooked on that Dark Brandon energy.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Biden suggest twice Uncle was eaten by cannibals in New Guinea - Nately120 - 04-24-2024, 05:12 PM