Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dan Graziano - Bengals looking to trade UP in Rd 1
(04-24-2024, 04:49 PM)Bengalholic Wrote: When it comes to replacing Trent Brown, we could be talking about game 3 given his history. Mellow 

If that were to happen, which of these tackles (outside of Alt) is best prepared to step in and immediately give you high quality RT play? 

Personally, I would just feel way more comfortable having Latham in that situation because I think he has the best potential to do that.

True on TB's injury history. Like I said, I like Latham, but I don't think we need to trade up for him. If he is gone, I bet Mims is there
and I actually like Mims better from what I saw on the field play. Mims doesn't have a lot of snaps but damn did he look good in said 
limited snaps. Best balance, size, strength, hands and athleticism of any OL in this Draft IMO.

I don't know if we will get a shot at an OL of Mims potential ever again, dude has mad upside. I think Mims could be great in the NFL.

JC Latham? I think he will be solid and that is fine with me as well.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Dan Graziano - Bengals looking to trade UP in Rd 1 - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 04-24-2024, 05:21 PM