Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dan Graziano - Bengals looking to trade UP in Rd 1
(04-24-2024, 06:26 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: As for the Tackle prospects, I'm a Fuaga fan. He's the 3rd highest rated Tackle prospect (according to PFF) with a grade of 88.2, the only two higher are Alt 90.7 and Amegadjie 89.5.  However, if the Bengals have other plans than OT for the pick in the 1st, weather it be at #18 or moving up, all is certainly not lost. I would be nervous as hell about it, but if they waited until pick #97 or even #115 they could find tremendous value in guys like Matt Goncalves 72.2, Christian Jones 75.2 and one of my dark horses Javon Foster 84.2.

As for Latham vs Mims? I would be Mims, as even though Latham has the higher floor, I feel like Mims has a much higher ceiling for his career.  The thing to be weary of with Latham is that 'Bama OL sometimes come into the league already "maxed out" as far as their development, and sometimes end up suffering overuse injuries like the shoulder issue that we witnessed with Jonah Williams.

Yes, big fan of Fuaga as well, just think the Raiders are going to take him way ahead of us and don't think we will trade up that far.

Amegadjie is one of the underrated Tackles in this class, really like Goncalves, Christian Jones and Javon Foster.  Nice post Sunset.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Dan Graziano - Bengals looking to trade UP in Rd 1 - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 04-24-2024, 06:49 PM