Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dan Graziano - Bengals looking to trade UP in Rd 1
(04-24-2024, 06:51 PM)Bengalholic Wrote: I guess we just have different evaluations and perspectives.

After Alt, I have Fashanu and Latham as my highest ranked tackles, with Latham being the highest pure RT, then Fuaga.

The way I'm approaching it is with the question - who would you rather have starting day 1 if Trent Brown were to get a papercut in training camp and go on IR for the rest of the season?  Ninja

My answer is Latham, with Fuaga being the next choice. Now, if they don't want to trade up to get one of those guys, or Mims is the only one of the top 6 left at 18...then I could see taking him and banking on the talent/potential. 

I don't think Mims would struggle honestly, having that natural balance along with his strength and quick feet...

Not to mention he could play at LG and put Volson on the back burner if Trent Brown is healthy.

(04-24-2024, 07:05 PM)tms Wrote: One thing I'll say about Mims is he's really impressive in interviews. This guy's got "Alpha" genes A, B and C (I don't know if those exist in science, but if they do he's got them). He carries himself with such natural self-confidence and humility. His presence is awesome and I think Bengals fans would fall in love with him. 

Would he be ready to start Week 1? I don't know. But he was thrust into the lineup against tOSU and was the best player on the field imo. 

Yeah, Amarius Mims is a cool dude on top of being really talented. He was the one Tackle of all these guys that played against JT of 
OSU and handled him, the other Tackles we are talking about that went against JT struggled against him.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Dan Graziano - Bengals looking to trade UP in Rd 1 - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 04-24-2024, 07:12 PM