Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
Biden had a rough speech to sparse crowd in Tampa
(04-24-2024, 07:26 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: It was the first article that came up when I looked it up on the internet. 

Again, it is you who has an issue with a conservative fact checker, but it appears you just hate the fact.

Be my guest hold your nose and vote for him again, he has such great results as our POTUS. I love the interviews reporters do on the street. They ask name one thing Biden had done for you as POTUS. Interview after interview the answer is nothing. These interviews are not done in rural America, they are in NYC, Chicago, SF and other liberal hotbeds. 

Here is another one for you. It is from Fox. Biden's mind is toast. He is an embarrassment to the USA. 

Biden appears to read script instructions out loud in latest teleprompter gaffe: 'Four more years, pause' | Fox News

Biden appears to read script instructions out loud in latest teleprompter gaffe: 'Four more years, pause'

Biden laughs off apparent mix-up, as audience begins chanting 'four more 

All that is fair, but I am seeing this through a jokey George Carlin irony bit kind of way. My curiosity got the best of me. My apologies. 
I used to be jmccracky. Or Cracky for short.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Biden had a rough speech to sparse crowd in Tampa - jmccracky - 04-24-2024, 09:07 PM