Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dan Graziano - Bengals looking to trade UP in Rd 1
(04-24-2024, 04:58 PM)Stewy Wrote: Moving up for Latham is dumb as there will be plenty of awesome players at 18, and he's almost always one of them in any mock.  If they're looking to move up only 2-3 spots to ensure Latham, then I might believe it, but if it's a big move to like 9-12, then it won't be Latham.  

My money is on one of the two CB's, Mitchell or Arnold.  The Bengals have no true CB1, with these two being the only true CB1s within a very thin CB class.  I prefer Mitchell due to his production, skills, personality and loyalty to Toledo.

I could definitely see this. apparently Eagles want to trade up to get Mitchell. Either way I think he’s gone before we pick. If he was there at 18 I think 100% the bengals take him. He would start right away, be an impact player, plays a premium position, and it’s a position the Bengals view as worthy of a #1 pick. And in a pass heavy league, can never have enough CB’s.

The more I think about it, I actually think CB could be the pick if he or Terrion Arnold are there. I wouldn’t be upset. Our defense was so damn bad last year and a 1st round CB would play a lot on this team. CTB is good but he’s not a #1.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Dan Graziano - Bengals looking to trade UP in Rd 1 - Ell Prez - 04-24-2024, 11:01 PM