Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hendrickson has requested a trade
(04-25-2024, 12:35 AM)Wyche Wrote: Absolutely. My old sig was "find someone who loves you as much as Mike Brown loves Marvin Lewis." I've certainly never been called supportive of the front office, lol. This is just baffling to me though. You literally signed an extension just last year. You signed one of the biggest contracts for your position at the time you came to Cincinnati. Now you're demanding a trade? I wonder if the letters F.O. mean anything to him.

It is very strange. I am not an FO guy at all myself, don't know how Weezy and the others turned this on the FO here.

This is completely different. He signed what he wanted and like 007 said must of just seen how the Cap went up and how others were
paid and his agent talked him into this dumb shit. I would never let that happen and I never said it before with the Tee situation that if I 
was a true Bengals fan like Tee claimed to be I would of taken a bit under the 20 mil number to stay here with Burrow and win a Supe.

But hey, this is worse than the Tee deal and Trey actually is the better player as he brings a pass rush we might not be able to duplicate.

Just a shitty thing to do to everyone around you that loved you.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Hendrickson has requested a trade - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 04-25-2024, 12:42 AM
RE: Hendrickson has requested a trade - IcoHolic - 05-03-2024, 05:48 AM
Hendrickson Requests A Trade! - BFritz21 - 04-24-2024, 06:43 PM
Trey - Cosmokramer - 04-24-2024, 06:57 PM