Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hendrickson has requested a trade
(04-24-2024, 09:21 PM)WeezyBengal Wrote: This interview with Whitworth is good perspective about how this stuff is viewed and handled. The communication from the front office to it's veteran, good players regarding contracts and extensions has been ASS lately. You cannot convince me otherwise. Multiple players have come out and said as much. They need to get their shit together.

https://x.com/JoeGoodberry/status/1783288248925557235

For the life of me I don't understand how some of you can continue to give this FO a pass on personnel stuff like this. 

I have no issue criticizing them if they deserve it, but how the hell do they deserve it in Trey's case? They gave him 21m in new money AFTER his sack totals dropped from 14 to 8. Trey and his agent could have rode out his deal and looked for a big payday in free agency next year, but they chose the extension instead. How is that the Bengals fault? If Trey and Lewis are dissatisfied with their current situation, it's their own fault. 

Not only that, but Lewis stated that the Bengals said they would consider another extension next year. But now, with this public trade request / retirement talk, they've shot themselves in the foot there too. Just a moronic move altogether from the Trey camp, IMO.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Hendrickson has requested a trade - Bengalholic - 04-25-2024, 02:45 AM
RE: Hendrickson has requested a trade - IcoHolic - 05-03-2024, 05:48 AM
Hendrickson Requests A Trade! - BFritz21 - 04-24-2024, 06:43 PM
Trey - Cosmokramer - 04-24-2024, 06:57 PM