Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hendrickson has requested a trade
(04-25-2024, 08:14 AM)Ell Prez Wrote: This is how the world works. I do medical device sales. We have strong non competes because we build strong relationships with physicians. I signed a 1 year contract that guaranteed me 8% commission. I then crushed it, and was offered a 2 year contract before the last one ended, for 12% commission. I have 8 months left on that deal and guess what, I’m going back to my company and demanding another contract extension and I’m asking for 15%. Most reps don’t even get these contracts, so it’s not like I have to have a contract to be employed. I could just be employed and get the normal commission rates. They do these contracts for the top talents.

I literally signed 2 contract extensions and in the middle of my last one, I’m going to ask for another one and more money.

I work extremely hard, perform extremely high, bring in a lot of reveme for the company, I want to be take care of me and my family, and be paid my worth. Or should I not, because it’s for the good of my company to take less?

Trey has 2 years left on his deal. He’s underpaid in my opinion. It sucks for us fans who aren’t the ones getting the paycheck, and want that money to be used to get even more star players; but he deserves a better contract. It’s business.

Are you threatening to hold out of your current contract unless it is re-done ?
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Hendrickson has requested a trade - IcoHolic - 05-03-2024, 05:48 AM
Hendrickson Requests A Trade! - BFritz21 - 04-24-2024, 06:43 PM
Trey - Cosmokramer - 04-24-2024, 06:57 PM