Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dan Graziano - Bengals looking to trade UP in Rd 1
My question is what’s the reason for moving up? They must be targeting someone(s). I think that’s the question that needs to be answered. It could be Bowers or Murphy. I don’t think it’s Latham. It could be a corner. They ain’t a trading up unless they want someone who will take a lot of snaps. Bowers? Well they have Gesicki, Sample, and Hudson. I asked someone recently about replacing Boyd. He said look for Chase & Gesicki to be in the slot a lot. I can see Gesicki and Bowers changing the whole dynamics of double teaming Tee & Chase. Good luck with that. Move up to take a RT that’s not gonna start? Don’t see it. I can see them drafting one at 18 or at 49. Corner? When they went with Bell and Stone they had to have a plan for Dax. Him not playing every down seems like a waste. I could definitely see for Murphy. Rankins is here 2 years but B J’s is coming up. Personally I think it’s for Bowers or a WR or Murphy.
Romo “ so impressed with Zac ...1 of the best in the NFL… they are just fundamentally sound. Taylor the best winning % in the Playoffs of current coaches. Joe Burrow” Zac is the best head coach in the NFL & that gives me a lot of confidence." Taylor led the Bengals to their first playoff win since 1990, ending the longest active drought in the four major North American sports, en and appeared in Super Bowl LVI, the first since 1988.

Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Dan Graziano - Bengals looking to trade UP in Rd 1 - Soonerpeace - 04-25-2024, 09:35 AM