Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
Biden suggest twice Uncle was eaten by cannibals in New Guinea
(04-25-2024, 09:51 AM)hollodero Wrote: I know. A certain subgroup took over the whole party and the rest has to run with it bones and all because there's only liberals instead.

The whole point is that only allowing for two parties seems to be the pathway to idiocracy and this whole system fails the people hard. Trump vs. Hillary, then Trump vs. Biden, then Trump vs. Biden part 2. I get better choices at every unimportant borough election. No one's uncle got eaten by cannibals there, idiocy like that fails hard at the ballot box, voters just would go with an ideologically close alternative and hence folks who say stupid stuff liek that get weeded out by their parties well in advance.

But in the US, sane people are actually forced to defend insanity just to not aid the other side. It's a sad state of affairs and I keep wondering where the disgust about it is.

I have fewer choices at the local level.  Politicians cross register and will be on the ballot as both Democrat and Republican in November.  Most running unopposed.

But in the primaries I can only vote in my party.  When I moved here it was almost all Democrats.  Now it is almost all republicans.

Such is life in PA and the US.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Biden suggest twice Uncle was eaten by cannibals in New Guinea - GMDino - 04-25-2024, 09:55 AM