Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dan Graziano - Bengals looking to trade UP in Rd 1
(04-25-2024, 12:49 AM)phil413 Wrote: Yeah, if there is anything to this something like a 3rd to move up the few spots.  My guess would be think unique players like targeting Murphy since he's one of the few DTs that play the run and pass well and has somewhat of a chance of playing NT vs what they have on the roster.  

That or Bowers if he falls to 14 or 15.  I get the Billy Price settle over Ragnow, but I don't see the OT group in the same light.  There should be 3 to 4 solid prospects sliding to 15 and I'm OK with sitting at 18.  

If we are talking strictly about OT, we'll know all we need to know when the Chargers pick.  If they take an OT and Tennessee goes with one as well, that's 2 that will come off the board in the top 10.  That would really worry me as there are a bunch of teams that would take one before us as well as the possible trade up to 16 or 17 to get in front of us - that's just with OT.

I would be more than happy sitting at 18 and if there was a run on tackles, simply taking the best guy that falls.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Dan Graziano - Bengals looking to trade UP in Rd 1 - Hammerstripes - 04-25-2024, 11:08 AM