Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What is YOUR Top 10 Big Board after 8 players are already Drafted ? Here is mine
(04-25-2024, 11:18 AM)Whatever Wrote: 1.Olumuyiwa Fashanu -The #1 graded T in this class for a long while.  When the HC says someone is "high production , low maintenance", that's a guy you want on your football team.

2.Brock Bowers -Not an immediate need, but hard to pass on a guy who will be a perennial Pro Bowl target for Joe Burrow.

3.Brian Thomas Jr -Led the nation in TD's playing in a conference stacked with NFL prospects at CB.  9.97 RAS is 10th highest all time amongst WR's.

4.Tyler Guyton -Most will disagree with me, but despite the rawness, the upside is immense.  Showed a lot of improvement at the Senior Bowl.

5.Troy Fautanu -Has some technique issues, but the kid plays with an edge and tested extremely well.

6.Graham Barton-Solidifies the C position for hopefully the next decade.

7.Amarius Mims-High risk, but the potential reward is huge.

8.Chop Robinson-When your comp is a raw Micah Parsons, you're a beast.

9.Kingsley Suamataia-In a normal T class, you'd run your card up to the podium to take this kid at #18.

10.Jared Verse-Kid is going to be a very good pro for a long time.

It will be interesting to look back on these Big Boards after the 1st round of the Draft tonight and see if who the Bengals end up taking 

would match what each person's Big Board would have taken.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: What is YOUR Top 10 Big Board after 8 players are already Drafted ? Here is mine - depthchart - 04-25-2024, 11:42 AM