Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What is YOUR Top 10 Big Board after 8 players are already Drafted ? Here is mine
this is my top 10 with no positional value, just BPA and scheme fit

1. Brock Bowers
2. Quinyon Mitchell
3. Johnny Newton
4. Laiatu Latu
5. Troy Fautanu
6. Byron Murphy
7. Taliese Fuaga
8. JPJ
9. JC Latham
10.  Jared Verse

I want to be clear that the gap between most of these players isn't large and I have different reasons for my rankings.  I view Brock Bowers as the most decorated and best tight end ever in the draft.  I don't care about his position, call him receiver, running back, tight end.  

I have Quinyon Mitchell graded in the same tier as guys like Revis and Sauce.  

Johnny Newton I think has the potential to be an all-pro player in the NFL, I don't know why he's sliding on boards, but his tape puts him in the geno atkins tier

Latu is the most polished edge player I've seen since Bosa

Troy Fautanu will be an All pro guard in the NFL, I think he can play at a very high level at tackle as well, but put him at left guard and that guy is a star.

Byron Murphy is a complete DT similar to Suh, with extremely powerful legs and he has a large skeletal frame that translates well to building mass.  Rotate him at 3tech and shade 1 tech and just eat

Fuaga is strong and mean, I love his playstyle, but I think his ideal spot is right-guard

Jackson Powers Johnson is Travis Frederick, best center in the draft

JC Latham is a guy I'm warming too, but he still has a lot of technical flaws and I'm concerned with his feet.  I only put him on this list because I think he grip strength and lockdown strength is probably the best in the class.

Jared Verse is a guy I really like and I think maybe I should have him higher, I like that he comes from a stable family with a father whose active in his life and he had a structured upbringing in dayton ohio.  His playstyle is very similar to Trey Hendrickson which I love

Edit, I realized after doing the list that I left Mims off, I think Mims is the highest upside tackle in the draft, its hard for me to know where exactly he goes on this list, so I will just highlight him here

[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: What is YOUR Top 10 Big Board after 8 players are already Drafted ? Here is mine - Okeana - 04-25-2024, 11:49 AM