Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Swing State Polling April 23, 2024
(04-25-2024, 12:56 PM)Nately120 Wrote: Right now the betting markets have "democratic" as the favorite to win AZ, MI, NV, PA and WI.  Things can change and Trump outperforms his GOP underlings, but according to the polls in 2022 Kari Lake is the governor of AZ and Hershel Walker and Dr. Oz are senators.  Are polls overestimating swing-state republicans again?  Does it matter since it's a national election?  Is RFK going to take from the Biden or the Trump column? Who knows?

Liberals can look at these polls and say "nuh uh" but conservatives also looked at polls that showed Nikki Haley polled better than Trump and said "nuh uh" themselves, so again...as Simon and Garfunkel sang:  A man hears what he wants to hear and disregards the rest.

Lie-la-lie

Lie-la-lie-lie-lie-lie-lie
Lie-la-lie
Lie-la-lie-lie-lie-lie-lie, lie-lie-lie-lie-lie

Lie-la-lie

Maybe you some do some research prior to making an uninformed post. Refer to 2020 POTUS election polling in late April of 2020.

As for betting, where can I go and place my bets. 

Polling suggests otherwise, so I should get a great return on any win since Biden is favored. Also, betting sites make their money off the juice, so lines are designed to get more people to vote. More people who vote, more money they make. 
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Swing State Polling April 23, 2024 - Luvnit2 - 04-25-2024, 01:10 PM