Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
Biden suggest twice Uncle was eaten by cannibals in New Guinea
(04-25-2024, 12:23 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: Desantis had a real shot at the nomination, but the media expended tremendous effort lying about him ("Don't say gay") and the left literally tore him down at every opportunity.  That and the Dems deliberately propped up Trump as they believed he'd be an easy defeat this November.  You can correctly blame the GOP for nominating Trump, but the Dems and the media share a large amount of the blame as well.

Well, I am inclined to agree to an extent, for the part the media plays especially. Also Democrats funded radical Trump-loving republican candidates in the primaries, which to me is an unforgivable sin really, so there's certainly a point here. At some point though, I would expect Democrats to tear down potential republican opponents; it's in their job description to not sing the praises of people like deSantis. And I don't know if their attitude had much influence over the republican nominations in the first place.

As for the don't say gay law, as far as I know it is a law that prohibits discussing sexual orientation in the classroom up to third grade. Therefore I think the classification as a "don't say gay" law, while possibly overly pointed, is not that far off really. It seems to kinda actually forbid teachers to use a term like gay in the classroom, after all, doesn't it? I actually wonder why all those in favor of this law (and I do not think it is the most awful law ever written) don't just embrace it and say, hell yeah it's about not teaching little children about sexuality and gender issues, don't say gay, don't say straight, leave them be with all that. Disclaimer, I might be off on that one, I did not follow it all that closely.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Biden suggest twice Uncle was eaten by cannibals in New Guinea - hollodero - 04-25-2024, 01:11 PM