Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Nate's Final Mock of 2024...
(04-25-2024, 08:33 AM)Memphis_Bengal Wrote: Well I mean it really just doesn't get better than that. Have loved Dillon Johnson's game since he was at Ms State. Would be a dream draft! Covers all the bases! Don't we deserve this kind of draft??

Thank you Memphis_Bengal.  Cool

Dillon Johnson just runs really hard, you can tell he is the type of player you just want your team, he will give it his all. Always impressed
me when watching TCU, didn't get to watch him when he was at Mississippi State. We do deserve this kind of Draft! This is my favorite 
that I have done and I loved my second one, but I like this one even better.

(04-25-2024, 12:36 PM)sandwedge Wrote: Like this draft Nate. The only thing I would change is your selection of NT. I would take Sweat over Jackson if he is still available.

Not me, too much risk with Sweat to take that early in my opinion. He is so dumb who knows if he will play a snap in the NFL.

To drink and drive during the month of the Draft in the time of Uber and Lyft is just about the dumbest thing I have seen a player do.

McKinnley Jackson stays in much better shape than Sweat as well and is the same size as DJ Reader and was not carried by Byron Murphy.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Nate's Final Mock of 2024... - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 04-25-2024, 02:29 PM
RE: Nate's Final Mock of 2024... - Nepa - 04-27-2024, 10:30 PM