Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What is YOUR Top 10 Big Board after 8 players are already Drafted ? Here is mine
(04-25-2024, 03:06 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: With Fashanu and Alt I just don't see them being around long which is why I don't even mention them. They should be the first OL taken.

But that is a thought if the Lou and the FO are really high on Fashanu as they should be.

You have Chop Robinson over Jared Verse?

I had them neck and neck and decided to go with Chop Robinson because he's two-years younger, insanely athletic, huge upside, insane burst, non-stop motor, and because I had underestimated Micah Parsons and was not about to make the same mistake with a PSU player. He was in the 97th percentile for edge defenders in terms of his 10-yard split. When he was on the field he was dominating. 

But, push comes to shove, if I were GM I'd probably pick Verse, just to save myself from the grief I would receive when the pick was made. Because Verse is ready now and Chop Robinson needs more seasoning. He is only 21, and Verse will soon be turning 24.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: What is YOUR Top 10 Big Board after 8 players are already Drafted ? Here is mine - Nepa - 04-25-2024, 03:30 PM