Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What is YOUR Top 10 Big Board after 8 players are already Drafted ? Here is mine
(04-25-2024, 03:30 PM)Nepa Wrote: I had them neck and neck and decided to go with Chop Robinson because he's two-years younger, insanely athletic, huge upside, insane burst, non-stop motor, and because I had underestimated Micah Parsons and was not about to make the same mistake with a PSU player. He was in the 97th percentile for edge defenders in terms of his 10-yard split. When he was on the field he was dominating. 

But, push comes to shove, if I were GM I'd probably pick Verse, just to save myself from the grief I would receive when the pick was made. Because Verse is ready now and Chop Robinson needs more seasoning. He is only 21, and Verse will soon be turning 24.

Good stuff Nepa, I haven't studied up on Chop Robinson near as much as Verse so this definitely helps, and I sure am open to him
because of what you say here. I underestimated Micah Parsons myself. Forgot Verse will soon be turning 24, but he sure would be a
great one for pushing the pocket with his crazy strength.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: What is YOUR Top 10 Big Board after 8 players are already Drafted ? Here is mine - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 04-25-2024, 03:35 PM