Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What is YOUR Top 10 Big Board after 8 players are already Drafted ? Here is mine
(04-25-2024, 11:18 AM)Whatever Wrote: 1.Olumuyiwa Fashanu -The #1 graded T in this class for a long while. When the HC says someone is "high production , low maintenance", that's a guy you want on your football team.

2.Brock Bowers -Not an immediate need, but hard to pass on a guy who will be a perennial Pro Bowl target for Joe Burrow.

3.Brian Thomas Jr -Led the nation in TD's playing in a conference stacked with NFL prospects at CB. 9.97 RAS is 10th highest all time amongst WR's.

4.Tyler Guyton -Most will disagree with me, but despite the rawness, the upside is immense. Showed a lot of improvement at the Senior Bowl.

5.Troy Fautanu -Has some technique issues, but the kid plays with an edge and tested extremely well.

6.Graham Barton-Solidifies the C position for hopefully the next decade.

7.Amarius Mims-High risk, but the potential reward is huge.

8.Chop Robinson-When your comp is a raw Micah Parsons, you're a beast.

9.Kingsley Suamataia-In a normal T class, you'd run your card up to the podium to take this kid at #18.

10.Jared Verse-Kid is going to be a very good pro for a long time.

Olu is a left tackle only, guyton is my 15th ranked ol player, chop Robinson is a huge bust potential, Kingsley is not a first round talent. We just view everything differently lol

[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: What is YOUR Top 10 Big Board after 8 players are already Drafted ? Here is mine - Okeana - 04-25-2024, 03:43 PM