Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
California wants to crack down on CLEAR at the airport
(04-25-2024, 09:52 AM)GMDino Wrote: Seems like travelers were mad that people could skip the line in front of them.

This bill would allow the program (ran by a private company) to continue but it blocks expansion and would require a separate line so other flyers aren't getting passed when they are already in line.

That seems okay to me.

I don't like the quotes about it not being "fair" to people who can't afford it.  Life isn't fair.  I flew this past week and one of our fellow passengers upgraded to the faster TSA line but we got through before her anyway...lol.

But I can see where if you get there on time and are in line and they are making you wait so people can pass you would be frustrating vs them having their own lanes.

If they would’ve just left it alone and said that then I think, cool. But the whole “ haves vs have nots” comment is a bit silly. The article makes it sound like a caste system. This doesn’t seem like something that requires legislation. Oh well. I’ll move on
-The only bengals fan that has never set foot in Cincinnati 1-15-22
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: California wants to crack down on CLEAR at the airport - basballguy - 04-25-2024, 08:03 PM