Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Supreme Court (finally) takes up Presidential Immunity
It appears to have been a very bad day for Jack Smith. At a minimum, it appears that any act while a POTUS (they were discussing any current or future POTUS) will be immune from prosecution. Any official act is yet to be defined, but appeared the conservative justices were leaning towrd while still the POTUS. This would take anything Trump said or did off the table for Jan.6th or prior.

It was interesting it was brought up Obama killed US citizens on foreign soil, if not immune he could be charged with murder.

I don't see full immunity for personal acts, if a POTUS murders someone, he should not be immune.

The justices seemed to be very concerned the action taken by the D.O.J. against a political opponent is a concern because as soon as the other party gets in office, they can do the same thing and where does it end.

They also understand this is a huge ruling, not just for this case, but any future cases brought against the POTUS.

The liberal justices were rude cutting off Trump's attorney numerous times. It was obvious they do not care about the constitution; they want to destroy Trump.

If I were Obama or Biden, I would be very concerned if they decide to remove Presidential immunity. In Obama's case, there is no statute of limitations on murder.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Supreme Court (finally) takes up Presidential Immunity - Luvnit2 - 04-26-2024, 01:49 PM