Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
53 Man Post Draft Way Too Early Projection
(04-28-2024, 10:22 PM)tms Wrote: I don't think McNamara's coming in for anything but to give Robbins some friendly competition. They're not giving up on their pick of last year quite so easy imo. They never do.

Likewise, if I had to guess I'd say the plan is to PUP All. The man tore his ACL. He's got a long road back that doesn't even include learning how to be an NFLer. I think that pick was pure futures and they knew it, which inspired the double dip on McLachlan to keep any critics at bay. I guess time will tell but that's how I see it right now.

Do you really think ZT, and the FO give a darn about emotional no educated fan critics? 

ZT loses his job if he makes bad decisions. Duke loses his job if he makes bad decision.

I am confident, critics are the last thing on their mind building a roster to compete. 

As for the punter coming in, we have very little investment (dead cap money) in Robbins so he could be cut if the other guy is better. 
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: 53 Man Post Draft Way Too Early Projection - Luvnit2 - 04-28-2024, 10:38 PM