Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Fequally F.B! Treat Anti-Israel protestors same as Jan. 6 mob?
(04-30-2024, 02:32 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: 1. A college dean's building is not the Federal Capitol Building. Trespassing at a Wendy's and trespassing at a Nuclear Power Plant aren't the same either.

2. I am pretty sure the FBI can't "jail someone for 20 years". They aren't judges.

Why? A judge with no jury prosecuted Trump with a massive fine.

The F.B.I. made the arrest, they should devoting the same man hours to find the money behind these nationwide protests.

The capital building was a few hours and no violence inside the capital building nor charges of insurrection. 

These protests have gone on know all over the country for over a week and counting. 

Why do the escape prosecution? NY DA Bragg says no one is above the law, but once again allows Democrats to break the law without consequence. 

The arrests are bogus, no charges and no court dates. These people never spend a minute in jail. Yet, conservatives were treated much differently who were involved in Jan. 6th mostly peaceful protest. 
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Should F.B.I. treat Columbia protesters equally to Jan. 6th mob? to Jan. 6 - Luvnit2 - 04-30-2024, 03:56 PM