Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Fequally F.B! Treat Anti-Israel protestors same as Jan. 6 mob?
(04-30-2024, 03:50 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: This thread is about fairness. I would argue the people behind these NATIONWIDE PROTESTS ARE MORE GUILTY THAN THE GUY CHARGED AND SENTENCED TO 20 YEARS IN PRISON, A PERSON NOT AT THE CAPITAL BUILDING.

Meh, maybe I was brought up in a more strict and old-school manner than most, but ever since I was a kid I was raised on an unhealthy died of "quit bitching, life isn't fair."  All my life I've known that if you break the law you are putting your destiny in the hands of someone else, you never know what a judge or a jury or a police officer is going to do.  You yield control to "the state" when you break the law. 

You've got to be older than I am.  You saw Ted Kennedy get nothing for killing someone while people in this country have their lives ruined for smoking weed.  This is what irks me about the whole Trump timeline...all these things that have happened our entire lives happen to Trump (or in this case his fanbase that he has flip flopped on whether they are thugs or patriots) and it keeps getting presented like it's a brand new idea.

You ever notice you don't have to worry about getting a fair trial if you don't break the law?
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Should F.B.I. treat Columbia protesters equally to Jan. 6th mob? to Jan. 6 - Nately120 - 04-30-2024, 04:06 PM