Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Buffalo to release Mario Willliams
(01-05-2016, 07:14 PM)Nately120 Wrote: So just pretend everything is awesome on the surface while you do anything possible behind the scenes to get out of dodge?  Ida know, it all seems so disingenuous for the sake of "saving face" of those who are screwing things up.  I get what you are saying about airing grievances in the proper forum, or not at all, but I'm also sick of the whole PC load of pap players and coaches give on a weekly basis.

I suppose I'm a bit more bemused when players say the "right thing" and then do the opposite.  QB talks about how awesome the system is and how much he wants to stick around while the OC is getting fired (he then says the new OC is awesome) and he isn't singing a long-term deal because he wants to see if another franchise will give him a better deal, etc.  If Mario Williams thinks the scheme stinks and wants out of Buffalo he may as well say it instead of puffing up Rex and the owners during a season that is a step backwards.

I'm personally a fan of players who will at least break out of that "saying nothing for fear of rocking any sort of boat" mold, because that's predictable and boring.

So when your upset at your job do you rip your bosses on social media and refer to their decisions as incompetent?

Just because Mario williams is a professional football player doesn't mean he shouldn't be held to the same standard of being a pro.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Buffalo to release Mario Willliams - StLucieBengal - 01-05-2016, 10:51 PM