Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Why RB additions important
(05-01-2024, 01:29 AM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: While the Falcons are currently doing stupid things, call them up to see if they'll trade Tyler Allgeier for a 2025 3rd since they already have Bijan Robinson.

I like Allgeier but that seems expensive considering the guys we passed up in the 4th. There were only 4 RBs picked by the time we took a major risk reward gamble on a TE who isn't currently healthy in the fourth round. We had our choice of a lot of good looking RBs right there.

If we need one that bad we should be able to get something decent for a lot cheaper than that if we are giving up a draft pick.

Somebody in management likes "The Professor" Trayveon, he keeps coming back. I've been a fan since he led the SEC in rushing and we stole him in Zac's first draft class. Makes me wonder if he taught Mckinnley? Either way, I think if he keeps doing what he has been doing he keeps his roster spot. With Brown and Moss over him. Evans has kick return ability. Some combination of Evans, Trayveon, Jones, and Irwin will probably be our leading PR KR I'd imagine.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
Why RB additions important - kevin - 04-28-2024, 12:46 PM
RE: Why RB additions important - Joelist - 04-28-2024, 03:00 PM
RE: Why RB additions important - dxdtdemon - 05-01-2024, 12:27 AM
RE: Why RB additions important - NATI BENGALS - 05-01-2024, 03:10 AM
RE: Why RB additions important - Synric - 05-02-2024, 06:00 PM