Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
{The Ultimate 'ALL THINGS MARVIN LEWIS' Mega Thread}
I want to first of all state, for the record, I believe we should win this game against Pittsburgh on Saturday.  This Pittsburgh team is one Cincinnati beat already this year, and maintained competitive when our starting QB got knocked out early in the first quarter of the second.  AJ has gained some valuable experience and has had time preparing the game plan around him while practicing w/ a healthy group of 1st stringers.  In addition, Pittsburgh lost to Baltimore and struggled against The Cleveland freaking Browns last week!

I don't know if AD will be healthy enough to play or not, but we should be able to win either way (I'd take AJ over either of these scrubs that caused Pittsburgh problems the past two weeks)...

But if this team were to lose this game this week, Marvin Lewis needs to go!
Yes, that's coming from me who most on these boards has seen as generally positive about this team (it's been a good year and I've had much to feel good about them since before the season began).  

Some of you are going to make excuses about Andy Dalton being injured, or the fact we won 12 games this year tying a franchise best win record.  Save your fingers and time, I don't believe most of us care.  What we do care about is winning games that matter, and if we lose this one, I believe Marvin's playoff record speaks loud enough to demand a change.  This team SHOULD win this week.  If not, they deserve better.
[Image: d1id.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
{The Ultimate 'ALL THINGS MARVIN LEWIS' Mega Thread} - West Union KennyG - 01-05-2016, 11:17 PM