Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
Columbia Leaders Grilled at Antisemitism Hearing
(05-01-2024, 11:12 PM)Dill Wrote: My task was to establish that there are plenty of Israeli politicians who are pro-genocide--mission accomplished.
[Image: Square_Mission_Accomplished_George_W._Bu..._House.png]

I could, if I wanted to be really bored, respond to all of this tripe.  But I found one particularly interesting example in your "law4palestine" list of "calls for genocide".

5 17/11/2023 Binyamin Netanyahu Prime Minister genocidal intent/civilian harm/collective punishment "It is necessary to make cultural changes in Gaza such as in Japan and Germany following WWII" 

Anyone think changing the culture of Germany or Japan post WW2 was a call for genocide of those people?  Last I looked both groups appear to still be around and going strong.  Also, last I looked a cultural change was absolutely necessary for both, and to their current benefit.

You're stuck in your "glory days" protesting a unpopular war and you've latched onto this current protest as a way to relive those days and equate the current struggle to your youth.  Your vehement denial of Vietnam protestors spitting on veterans makes a lot more sense now, hits too close to home.  Sorry, dude this isn't the same thing, the current kids are not you with slightly better grooming and less patchouli oil.  You're advocating for literally one of the most evil groups on the planet Earth, and you desperately want to be perceived as being right.   You're not, and an increasingly greater majority sees that.  No amount of ham fisted attempts at mitigating the actions of terrorists will change that.

Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Columbia Leaders Grilled at Antisemitism Hearing - Sociopathicsteelerfan - 05-02-2024, 03:05 AM