Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Fequally F.B! Treat Anti-Israel protestors same as Jan. 6 mob?
(04-30-2024, 11:41 AM)Luvnit2 Wrote: Columbia issues statement after anti-Israel mob takes over dean's building
We will see very soon if our system of justice shows more sign or corruption by giving Democratic protesters around the country the same treatment as those who protested Jan. 6. The F.B.I. jailed someone for 20 years who was not at the capitol building.

Will they investigate and fund the funding for these illegal anti-sematic protests.

I'm not sure prosecuting a mob that broke into the Capitol, assaulted hundreds of police officers with clubs and bear spray, and desecrated our legislature is a "sign of corruption." 

Why are you sure it is? 

As I understand it, Enrique Tarrio got 22 years for his role in planning a seditious conspiracy aimed at overturning a legal election, while not at the Capitol. 

But you don't think that was fair? The DOJ should not be sending a message to future insurrectionists? 

Looks like most of Hamilton hall group will be charged with burglary and criminal mischief and trespassing. Those arrested on the street will be charged
with trespassing and disorderly conduct.  
https://www.cnn.com/2024/05/02/us/columbia-university-protests-arrest-charges/index.html

Doesn't look like anyone will be charged with assaulting police with clubs and bear spray, or seditious conspiracy. Despite "Death to America" posters.

(05-03-2024, 12:03 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: I disagree. This runs deeper. This is a beginning of executing death to America. Did you see wha the NYC police found inside the building taken over by the mob. They found death to America posters.
Everyone better wake up and see the US is in danger from being taken over by teerrorists with an assist from young college students who have been brain washed ny professors America is bad. Students saying they are Hamas are not lying, Hamas is here and our F.B.I. Needs to ne as involved in these protests as they were in Jan. 6.
I would argue this is far worse than Jan.6.

I'm listening, especially if you know more than the professors.

Start with why the take over of a campus building to protest a vicious war and force divestment 
a bigger threat than a President and his party's attempt to invalidate an election to remain in power?

I'm struggling to imagine "pro Hamas" protestors and "terrorists" in control of all three branches of government and our military

--and then "executing death to America." 

Or what do you mean by "taken over"?  I'm not seeing a greater threat here than the return to power of an anti-democratic ex president. 
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Fequally F.B! Treat Anti-Israel protestors same as Jan. 6 mob? - Dill - 05-04-2024, 01:39 PM